[Dailydrool] Help with Owner Relinquish

randy rice rrice3 at insight.rr.com
Mon May 19 18:13:55 PDT 2008

Hello to all. OBR has two dogs on their adoption page that are in need of help. The dogs are Flash and Ben and the owner is relinquishing both dogs because the husband lost his job and the family is relocating to Afganistan. YES, I said Afganistan. Flash is an eleven year old male who gets along fine with other dogs but does have some food aggression issues that require that he be fed away from other dogs. Ben is a six year old male who has been blind since the age of four. I spoke with the family vet and was told that they could find no reason for the blindness. They believed it was something he must have been born with that progressed and he became blind at four years old. Other than his blindness and being a bit overweight he gets along well with other animals. The owner says the dogs are not bonded and can be separated. They are up to date on all vaccines, heartgard and both are neutered. Please check out their bio's on OBR's website, www.ohiobassetrescue.com. The owner is currently in Lexington, Ky. and is will to transport to a new home for either or both dogs. Thanks.

Cathy Rice
Ohio Basset Rescue/Owner Relinquish Lead
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
614-794-9440