[Dailydrool] Slow Goin

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 19 18:22:10 PDT 2008

I tried to have Nigel write tonight but there isn't much going on. I have
three downers-- Llewis is limping on his right front shoulder, not that he
doesn't limp anyway: Mitchell did something and can't get up on the couch:
Llewis is also whining, moaning and carrying on which makes me think more
than his shoulder bothers him. Also the other dogs have been licking
Llewis's head. Not his ears, his head.
Zelda hit a really rough patch for a couple of weeks. She had several
seizures. At the time we thought the tumor generated them, but we messed
around with her medication some and it seemed to help, altho she is
extremely grumpy with the other dogs. She always is, but I
mean....LOL...this is....whoa. Doc now thinks maybe she got really banged on
the noggin during play, so we are trying to monitor her activities with the
boys a little more carefully. They are VERY rough with each other.
I have five dogs and three of them are not feeling good. Nigel is
countersurfing, stealing, digging, chewing and barking enough for all three.
Cooper watches.
It's kinda depressing here.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis the Whiney, Mitchell the Slow, Zelda the Grump
and Cooper.
Two out of five isn't bad, is it?