[Dailydrool] Still slow goin but bedder

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:18:43 PDT 2008

Ok Zelda is outside chowing down on grass in the rain.
Llewis was whining because his brudder was in HIS crate-- Llewis's. I had to
go look finally to see what on earth was the problem. They have been
skirmishing lately about everything. My husband says "But they're BROTHERS!"
(He didn't have one, obviously.) Yes and they act exactly like brothers--
gimme thats mine gimmee it Mooooooommmm!!!!!
So when Nigel goes in Llewis's crate it is a major transgression of
territory and one Llewis is helpless to correct. He's got only two really
good legs and his brother outweighs him by a good 5 pounds, and we are
talking about an enclosed area the size of a large Basset hound. One only.
All Llewis can do is whine at me, and I apparently wasn't listening. Poor
Llewis. Bad Mom.
Mitchell, however hasn't moved for about three hours. He doesn't want
treats. He doesn't want to get up. I am out of Rimadyl or I would give him
one. I am debating giving him one of Zelda's Deramaxx, but I don't know what
he has done to himself and I do not want him up and feeling like he can move
if he should be still. (Not that he's into wild galloping and extreme
sports)
Zelda has come in from the rain begging for treats. Ok so the one dog who
just got a clean bill of health and all his shots last week is
down.(Mitchell).
Cooper is curled under the desk.

Drool to all in need.
MomPerson to Nigel (inhisowncrate)Llewis (in HIS own crate) Zelda, looking
for dropped food, Mitchell-- down--and Cooper.