[Dailydrool] need suggestions

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Tue May 20 09:05:25 PDT 2008

to make this basset related -- this is about winston,and sadies long legged brother.. henry had his second class last night.  i have mixed feelings about this training.  we are supposed to loose lead walk them and when they pull we are supposed to  say their name and get their attention and have them come back to you and sit, then start again.   i don't think this person realizes tht when a bloodhound gets a scent--nothing else matters or exists.   also when henry sees another dog he does his 1/2 howl 1/2 bark and play bows.  she says that this is inapprioate behavior.  and that i should stop him.  i feel like i am taking his puppyhood away from him.  i like his howl and talking that he does.  i don';t think he is innaprioate.  and although he is 70 lbs and looks like a full grown dog he is just a puppy.  any suggestion   i am really conflicted about this.  he is just a joy and such a goof and like winston and sadie he has my heart in his paw.  and i am ready to bite the teacher.
claudia  mom to winston,sadie, and sir henry the bloodhound ( i think mom is gonna get me thrown out of class when she bites the teacher.