[Dailydrool] need suggestions

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Tue May 20 11:15:10 PDT 2008

Claudia,
If you are not happy with the instructor or how the class is run, I would
drop out and find another. There are many classes and styles. None is
necessarily right or wrong, but but some fit your "style" better than others
 I have left classes before that I just didn't like, or sort of played along
in class, but used my own techniques (learned else where) the rest of the
time. I like taking new classes to see how others are teaching, and I do
learn some new tricks, but I do have a favorite trainer/style that works
well for me.

Don't be afraid to say "it's not for me." After all, it is YOUR dog and your
time you are putting in and you want to make it as productive as possible
and avoid any negatives.

Good luck finding a new class that works better for you!

Synthia with
Kahuna, Bud, Barney, Zuma, Doheny, Bixby (ATB)
Ace the Newf
Baja and Miss Maggie the Saints , Hannah (ATB)
And Maya the Great Dane