[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue May 20 10:55:37 PDT 2008

 MomPerson - Thanks for the update on Zelda.? I think of her so often and wonder how she's doing.? I'm glad to hear that although she had a few seizures, meds seem to be helping and right now her spirits are good.? Sorry about Grandpa Mitchell and hope he's his normal self soon.? Hugs to you and snooters to your crew.

I want to belatedly extend my condolences to Solomon's family.? What a terrible tragedy for any slave to witness.? You must be heartbroken.? Lots of heart healing drool coming your way from our part of NJ.

Sure wish we could send down some of our cool, rainy weather to the Florida folk who need it.? It's unseasonably chilly here but the weather guy is predicting a warm, sunny Memorial Day weekend.? I can hardly believe we are nearly halfway through the year already!?

Nancy, Frank the Tank's mom - our Dozer has decided if vacuuming is good enough for Frank, it's good enough for him. Last Friday he laid down happily while I hit every inch of his chunky self, moaning and muttering all the while. Guess it feels like a massage...

Dudley continues to be on a wastebasket rampage. As long as there is one tissue in it, it's fair game for dragging out and chewing into a soggy wad on the carpet. Sigh...

Love all the waddle pics.? King Bob and Queen Olive looked quite royal!

Hugs and drool to all who need it...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Boys and the Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah

?Sandi / NJMedic702