[Dailydrool] Vet Visit

Jody Grack grackj at rjfagencies.com
Tue May 20 12:36:36 PDT 2008

A couple of months ago we had to take our Foster Delta in to the vet for
a lump on her face, a tooth infection, but what she does there is what I
find entertaining.  So Delta goes to the vet and is shown to the waiting
room and she jumps up onto the waiting room chair and sits patiently for
the Dr to come in.  Then when the vet comes in she stays sitting on the
chair lets, the vet examine her.  I have never had or fostered a dog who
has done this.  She did the same thing again when we went in for our
spring check ups.  Just a funny little Lady any other bassets do this?

Jody and the MN Basset Brigade