[Dailydrool] Drool, Other stuff, and a message to Brother Elwood

Pam Watkins pam10447 at verizon.net
Tue May 20 16:55:20 PDT 2008

First of all, drool to Hugo, Ivy, Zelda, Mitchell and Llewis.  I hope
all feel better soon.
I have loved all the pictures from both the Boardwaddle and the Michigan
Waddle.  Makes me wish I could have gone.  Henry and I will be going to
the Brood Ramble in a week - his very first social event!
I thought the OEBE cloud that has been hanging around lately had missed
us but, Henry has chewed 3 shoes since Saturday....I swear I shut my
closet door!  Tonight I was on the computer and he was happily chewing a
bone on the bed in the office.  All of a sudden I see white fluff flying
all over the room....sure enough, he was destuffing my Laura Ashley
comforter!  He hasn't chewed anything in months....I thought his  days
of destruction were over.

Dis is Henry,  Brudder Elwood, me twied to comes to yur house on de moms
day but, the windy was a blowin dis boys ears all ober de place, me paws
left de gwound. den de water comes and me tawt someone was trowin darts
at me.  Den as yu say it heppen,  me smell de chickie and de wibs in de
air an me fergit all about de Bruddes giftie.  me wanted to git de
giftie frum yu, de mom she like de seenyer houndies and me knows she be
berry heppy if me bwing de Elder Clara home.   I teach de elder Clara
who de nummer 1, numero uno, head honcho houndie is......me hab de Elder
Clara eatin out of dis boys paw.  me be back in 2 weeks and me come and
get my giftie and me picket de brudders house so yous can wead de drool
agin.  Henry