[Dailydrool] Iams & Eukanuba

Julie Burgoon jskrista at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 22:32:10 PDT 2008

We had gotten a new puppy that was sent home on Eukanuba by the breeder~Well when we brought her home she started with diarrhea perhaps from stress~Two days later it was not any better and seemed to be getting worse~Called the vet and they did a stool sample check which was negative~Started her on boiled rice ,chicken & cottage cheese~Fed that to her for four days and she seemed to be getting better~ Introduced the Eukanuba back into the food and she got diarrhea back~Stoped the Eukanuba went to the pet store & bought Natural balance started her on that and did not have any other diarrhea problems~Called Iams and explained the situation to them and was told it was something I was doing~I disagreed and after 45 minutes on the phone getting no where with the person on the other end,I hung up totally disgusted~I do believe there is something in the food that is making the animals sick~