[Dailydrool] Iams & Eukanuba

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 08:09:31 PDT 2008

I totally understand Julie's frustration with Iams.  I got the same run around and accusations that it was my fault.  Thank you Lisa, I am going to check with my vet first to see if they have info I where I can have it tested if not I will try the link you sent.  My daughter and neighbor are keeping their bags also.  I know in my heart it is the food.  My babies are feeling better...no urps, no diarrhea, and even Abby's rash is starting to get better...and it has only been a few days since they had  complete food change....but yet per Iams...it's not the food.
Droolz to all
Karen and the Dog House Gang

.