[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

Tuutyfruuty at aol.com Tuutyfruuty at aol.com
Wed May 21 07:46:16 PDT 2008

Thanks from Jackson & his mom, his foster sister Tellulah, now known as
Lulu, and the rest of his zoo!!!  He is beautifully colored.  He  looks all black
& white and everyone admires him.  If you look closely,  his head and bottom
are chocolate, so I guess he should have been a tri colored  hound, but ended
up being unique.  Jackson has been with us for a year  which is so hard to
believe!  He was a crazy maniac when we got him, but  has become the better
behaved dog of the two.  He his such a smart boy, and  he tolerates all Lulu's
bossiness & bad behavior.  She is a big mush  mush, but you cannot turn your back
for a minute!!
We love them both!!  Next year hopefully they will both make the  calendar.
Valerie, Jackson, Lulu, & Chauncey & Deputy  ATB

favorites at AOL Food.