[Dailydrool] hope everyone is safe

June Scheunemann equineent at tm.net
Wed May 21 07:50:04 PDT 2008

Just wanted to let all know that we are thinking of all those in the bad
weather areas!!!  2 years ago we had a small twister go thru and took down 2
of our outdoor shelters and then continued on and damaged several houses on
roads south of us and then also took out a  dairy barn.  NO one hurt and no
animals hurt..but, it happened so quickly.  So our thoughts and prayers are
with everyone.

I also send heartfelt prayers to those of you who lost a furend.  It is
never easy but, I can say one thing..anyone of the Furends that belonged to
any of you sure knew it was loved.

June