[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed May 21 10:31:42 PDT 2008

Hi, everyone.  Can I ask the person who told me how to fix photos before emailing them to tell me again please? I forgot what the name of the program is.  Thank you.

Sirius, the dadperson, and I send our heartfelt sympathy to Blueberry's family, and get well wishes to Bev's crew and to Gabby and any others I don't recall at the moment.

Sirius: Hey Jackson, you wook wike my wong-wost twin!  you so handsome!

I'm trying to email a picture of Sirius's destruction this morning.  I think he's trying out for OEBE.

Snooters and love to all.
Bracha