[Dailydrool] Memories of Waddling With Nudgie in 2005

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 13:10:09 PDT 2008

It was April 2005 and Bingo had made his trip to the bridge about a month earlier.  We had planned on waddling together at the boardwaddle in Ocean City, and I was sad that I would be waddling alone.  Well, Dawn felt so bad for me, that she said I could waddle with Nudgie.  Wow! What an honor.

So that day in April, I was given Nudgie on his leash.  There we were, waiting to waddle.  Now, I was used to a dog that sat and stared off into space (Bingo was a sweetie, but not the brightest bulb, sorry Bing. It's true.)  But Nudgie!  Wow!  He was pulling so hard on the leash, I think my arms still hurt!!!

Well, what a waddle experience!  I had to try to keep moving. You know how waddles are, there are people lined up other either side, watching and ooooing and aaaahing about the cute pooches.  Nudge kept walking over to people and flopping right on his back for belly rubs. It was hilarious!  It was the funnies experience, waddling with Nudgie.

I will never forget it.  It really brightened what would have been a very sad experience for me.  I missed Bingo so much and Dawn and Nudgie were there for me.

Thanks Nudgie!!!  Thanks Dawn!!!

Lisa Rendina
Slave to Reggie Bones
Nigel and Bingo ATB
(Bingo says "Hey!  I am a bright bulb!!! Not nice Mommy!!!")