[Dailydrool] Woo Hoo! GABR Waddle Registration

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 13:42:43 PDT 2008

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!
Its been a long long time since I posted, I think, though I think mommy posted more recently - its been a crazy year (yes, a year since we moved back to what is now the OEBE Chicagoland Regional Headquarters from the OC)
But, this is absolutely worthy of a post from me - we got our GABR waddle registration email today - woo hoo! Bailey and I love the Bash and Waddle. This year, they are trying to set up teams for fundraising - and I thoughts - cool! We could have an OEBE Team!! How cool would that be? So, how bout it guys - any OEBE's heading for GABR in September? If so, let us know and let us know if you're in for being on the GABR OEBE Waddle Team - mommy has promised to do what she needs to to set up the team stuff on firstgiving.
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress, Probert (yes, he's back!!) BABES Pugilist
the cats Bilbo and Sparkey
 And Heather, tired mommy-slave to the still un-renamed former MoonZoo