[Dailydrool] My new brudder....or not

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:40:01 PDT 2008

My momma is sad.. She founded a houndy dog just like mememe (but red and
white and named Rupert) that was up for adoption at a local doggy-daycare.
We met him at a dogfest last month and she fell in lub. They told her he was
2 and 'wild' and she said mememe is wild also and almost 2 so we could be
best buds. (She really wants to find me a basset buddy because Duke isn't
really my buddy so much and he's moving out next month with his dad. Plus
he's no basset, thats fur sure.)

Anyway she's been hounding the dadslave to go with her to meet him and take
me to play with Rupert to see if we get along. She's had the application
completed fur weeks but the dadslaves been kinda slackin. Finally on Monday
dad said we could all go meet Rupert Tonight! She so xcited fur the last 2
days she just so xcited tellin me all bout the adventures I will have wif my
new brudder. But when she called today they say Rupert just left this
morning to go to his new home, and guess what? Its not ours, so now da momma
is sad. She happy he find new home but sad it not our house. Daddys telling
her there are plenty of houndys who will be my best bud and who need a good
homes like ours. She knows dis but is still kinda sad.

Im gonna go give her some warm houndy sighs and licks to cheer her up. My
new mission is to find me a best bud basset to share my couch wif...or at
least maybe my floor!

Thanks fur listenin,
Cowboy!