[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood-the good Brudder

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 21 15:01:15 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Dis be berry impawtant postie in da brudder worldz. I  be
a sabjer. Dat rite I sabe da Elder Clara yesserdey. I berry proud ob meselfz.
Dis whut happinz.
Da Momma she be up dem stairs a workin to support we hounds, and why it be
dey, and den it be like de night, onnly we no git da dinner bowl, well da
brudder he be a wunderin what be a goin onz, and here come da Momma a rollin  down
de stairs, she be allz upsetz. She be a yellin fur we doggies to followz  her
into da liddel room where she go to sit.So we git all piled in dere and da
brudder look at Elder Clara. Why da Elder Clara she be so nerbous dat she cryin
 and she shakin and why she pantin and coughin and she push da brudder into
dee  liddel corner.
Den it happin.
Da house be a rockin and dere be biggie soundz and da boomz and Elder Clara
she git worse. So da brudder he put de big head rite on da Elder Clara head,
keep da Elder Clara safe. Why she no bite me, she ebbin stopz da
moanin-Brudder  Elwood, why he be a finkin she ebbin preeceeate dis. I keepz da Elder Clara
 protected.
Brudder Elwood he hab a good boy momentz. Now Brudder Elwood he be a helpin
all da peeples dat comez here to fix da side ob de house dat be gone. I keepz
da  eyeballz on dem.

....and Momma says--Elwood I'm proud of you!!!!!
Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE