[Dailydrool] COMPOSTING

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 21 15:29:53 PDT 2008

Hi Sally,

                 I have seen the poo composting  products in Dr. Foster and
Grants   catalog. But I have read many articles and you are not suppose to use
the  composting product on vegetable gardens,   you can only use it for  your
flower beds.
What is a POO WORMERY ??????  sounds like something  my Annie  would eat or
roll in  !!!!!!
which brings me to the question , Annie will be eight months old on June 10
, this is the problem , just in the last three days, she has started to eat
her  sisters POO !  what is up with that ???????  she has never ever done  this
before !  what is making her  do it now ??????  any  suggestions ?  she is so
EVIL,  I swear I can see her eyes glow red in  the dark !  I think maybe I
should switch  from wine to BAILEYS  ?
Funny happening here  this morning,  I started feeding my girls  green beans,
well at 5:23 Am this morning, Maggie cut a big one  ! It was  so bad that it
woke my husband up out of a sound sleep and he thought  she  had pooped in the
bed, he FLEW out of the bed and stubbed his toe on the corner  of the dresser
,  I couldn't stop laughing,  he was so mad  and  yelling and cussing  and I
just kept laughing , I was actually crying   I was laughing so hard,  I have
never seen him move so fast,  he  said that was the last time the dogs sleep on
HIS bed !  Maggie just rolled  over  and stretched  out and gave him the look
like " WHATS YOUR  PROBLEM ?"  YEA BASSETS !!!!!

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.