[Dailydrool] whoo hooo

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:28:09 PDT 2008

We very happy tonight or we was till we read about Brudder Elwood's house
been dumpt on. We hopes eberbuddy ok an dat da insurence adjustor gibs you
lotsa money quik.

MomPerson got some stuff for Llewis an Mitchell an MommaDog Zelda. Mitchell
feelin sum bedder. Llewis not limping in da fronts. MommaDog--- well--
toaday were her
SEBENTH BIRFDAY!! She bes SEVEN taday.
We not sure why we sellabracing dis won but we dont youshually sellabraid
Birfdays much, mebbe it gots sumfin ta do wif dat goofy lookin bump on
Mommadog's headbone. But MomPerson outdid sheself!

WE GOTS MCDONALKS.!! WE EACH GOTS A CHEEZEBOIRGER AN THREE OR FOR FRENCHED
FLIES. Wowsa!!!
We heppy puppies tanite. Heres hoppin MommaDog gots anodder birfday reeeel
soon.

Love to all expeshually BlueBerries momperson an way to go, Brudder Elwood!!