[Dailydrool] Condolences and Congratulations

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed May 21 20:29:10 PDT 2008

First, condolences to all of those who have lost their beloved fur-kids.  We
are so sad that Solomon, Blueberry and Ivy went to the Bridge but we know
that they are bellying up to the Basset Buffet and feeling like a puppies
again.

Drools to all with sick babies.  All of the boys are in high drool
production and are slinging it to the four winds.   Heads up Mitchell,
Gabby, Merlin and Dice - incoming drool.  Also special drools to the
Virginia Beach Bassets with the bad storm that took part of their house away
- we've been there, done that!  Not fun!

Congratulations to Momma Zelda on her 7th birthday!  Enjoy your
cheeseburger!  Also, congratulations to King Bob and Queen Olive for their
coronation at the MBR Waddle.  We are so sad that we weren't able to attend
this year and witness this event.  Finally, special congratulations to
Brudder Elwood for being so brave and helpful to Elder Clara.  We know she
appreciates it and really loves you, even when you are not on your best
behavior.

Sandi Wittenberg - Red Bay Bassets

sandi at redbaybassets.com