[Dailydrool] Scooby update

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:39:46 PDT 2008

Hi all,

it's a busy time of year as school is ending for the kiddos!  I have to plan
my classes extra super tight packed to keep them busy...so I have been going
crazy between doing that and putting grades in and not letting them know
that my grades are ALREADY in.....4 more days to keep em guessing! hehe

Anyways so now that i am getting a chance to breathe a little....I wanted to
tell you all that Scooby the lil basset pup who was purchased and had
pneumonia is doing BETTER!!!!!!!!  I saw some pictures of him 2 weekend ago
and he is just a darling!  His parents were going to get another xray of his
lungs to make sure the antibiotics and treatments cleared up his lungs.  I
haven't heard anything yet as my niece is also busy with getting ready to
graduate from high school next Friday and they just went to Iowa and got
back this week for her cousin's graduation.  So I am not sure if she talked
to her sister in law about the latest on Scoober!

Again everyone thanks for the drool and prayers it helped this lil guy pull
through!

Also the people who sold him to his parents told him he was a "mini" basset
because not doing their research like i told them they thought there was
such a thing....they were told he would be
25-30lbs.....BWahHaaHaaaaaaaAA!!!  He has the paws of a sasquach (sp?) LOL
Man what people will do to sell a pup...I am just glad they got him....I
must say iffen his parents can't handle him.....we will take him quicker
then we can say YES!  time will tell but I hope he has a forever home!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)