[Dailydrool] lost basset in Spring Hill, Tennessee...please help

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:40:10 PDT 2008

We recently adopted a basset called Shorty T (on our website) to a family in
Spring Hill, Tennessee. This is about 30 minutes from Nashville so i
understand. The family went out to get Shorty, now called Maggie in from her
30 or so minutes out to potty and discovered she was missing. Their gate was
closed and no holes under the fence either.
This family is very devoted to their new family member even tho they have
only had her a few days. Shorty is skittish due to likely abuse in her past.
She is a tri color and can be seen on our adopted hounds link on our site at
www.bhra.org
The family can be contacted at 6152996159 or emailed at
mccain1857 at aol.comif anyone has knowledge of Shorty's whereabouts. She
is wearing a round red
tag with Alabama Pet Registry on it and a 1800 number and also a rabies tag
from Calera Animal Hospital in Calera, Alabama.
Mr. McCain is going to get a GPS collar for her once he gets her back. I am
sure he will also have her microchipped as well but he just hasnt had her
long enough to get this done.
Please if you live in or near Nashville or Spring Hill or have family in
these areas, please help this family find their little girl.

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees