[Dailydrool] Mission Accomplished!!!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 21 21:13:28 PDT 2008

That silly daddio was quite sneaky. He arranged to adopt Rupert behind moms
back so when she called they said he'd already been adopted and then when
she gots home he was there waiting. He seems to like our house, he lubs my
toys and my carpet and my slaves and my food and my treets....so I've been
humping him nonstop to show him whos boss. He's takin it like a manhound for
the most part but he has snapped at me quite a few times becuz I just keep
on humping him....well mission accomplished, I got my new buddy altho we
aren't quite best buds yet.....

Lub and drool to all, Cowboy!

Yes, its true. We planned to go meet Rupert today for a possible adoption
but when I called to make sure he was still available they said he'd just
been adopted this morning. Come home from work to find the wonderful DH
secretly adopted him as a surprise. Cowboy is showing an alpha side I've
never really seen before....an appointment has been made to get him fixed.
:) Rupert is doing well, he loves fresh water, any treats, any toys, any
bones. He's really not picky - just happy to have a home I think.

Kacy slave to:
Cowboy (fixed? but i'm not broken....)
Duke (this place is a madhouse, can't wait to move out next week)
Rupert (who is this kid humping my leg?)

(we may or may not change Ruperts name, he was found as a stray a couple
months ago so I dont think he's attached to it...)