[Dailydrool] Miss PENNY, Miss POLLY and SANTA

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed May 21 21:13:22 PDT 2008

Bonjour Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves.

We are soooooo excited. We are off on holiday to Scandinavia at the end
of next week! We are going to "do" Denmark, Norway, Lapland (Santa),
Finland and Sweeden. We are hiring a camper van (small RV) in Germany.
We'll woof you when we get back and tell you ALL our adventures. We are
really excited at the prospect of meeting Santa.  Maybe we'll get some
good pictures for the Christmas howliday exchange ?? Huh???

We will try and keep up with the drools as da mum is taking the 'puter
along.  But puleeeeeeze, no round robins or funnies, just in case we
cannot connect and our 'puter brain fills up and we miss impawtunt
stuff.  Thanks

Penny and Polly : wheeeeeeeee! do you think there are squirrels up
there, mum ? huH? Huh?