[Dailydrool] Dice in surgery

Dan Hickey dhickey at m-audio.com
Thu May 22 01:03:43 PDT 2008

Judith,

Been there, done that, would have the tee shirt but couldn't afford it
after the operation.

As far as operations go it is fairly routine and relatively safe for the
dog. It is not cheap and will require a "halo" collar, some healing
confinement and a change of diet for a while. Ruby who loves to play
with rocks and accidently swallowed one is producing drool as I write
and wants the rock(s) to play with. I told her they would be your
expensive souvenirs, better than gold nuggets.

When it's over and Dice is on the mend try and find the source of the
rock. Make sure your back yard is as close to potting soil consistence
as possible.

Our prayers for a quick recovery.

Dan Hickey