[Dailydrool] Hugo update

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 22 01:23:14 PDT 2008

thank you everyone who has mailed with drool for Hugo, drool always is the answer. Here's what Paul mailed me this morning:

I went to see him yesterday at the vets..he is looking well, he has got some mobility back in his hind legs, they have stopped the cortisone injections. They showed me his spinal xrays and it looks fine...just a problem with one of his disks,  spinal fluid has been dislodged and once it all settles down he should get mobility back. He growled at me when I first cuddled him, lol, but he eventually came round. think he was tellin me why have you put me in here. Im feeling more positive. goin to see him again today. xxxx
Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB