[Dailydrool] Hugo Update

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 23 13:42:50 PDT 2008

this is from Paul;  Hugo is home, he's 10 years old by the way:

he's home! got him home about an hour ago. He is sooooo tired, he's gone out like a light! Vet thinks his left hind leg maybe paralysed, only time will tell. We all think he may thrive back home in his own surroundings. He has got some mobility back in his right hind leg. Before he fell asleep he drank lots of water. Going to cook him some chicken and rice for his tea. Vet said let him exercise if he wants. I got some pain killers for him, half tablet on a morning and half at night. I have to take him back to the vet in 7 days. I took a week off on holiday from work to look after him. He is still able to get out to do his business! what I wouldn't do to make him better. tears are welling up hun. i can't stop looking at him in his usual place, fast asleep i love him so much. he'll recieve all the love and care here. don't know what to think if he doesn't fully recover...his leg leg is bandaged as he is dragging it and it was causing a few cuts. time
 will tell huh. xxxxx