[Dailydrool] Flying Nun ears

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Thu May 22 05:09:13 PDT 2008

We've had Abner for two years. In all that time, I never got a picture of what a vet tech called his "Flying Nun ears." (Those of you who are less aged than I may not remember the TV series THE FLYING NUN, starring Sally Fields, but she had a hat with wide wings that looks something like Abner's ears when he does this.)

About a week ago, I finally got a shot of Abner in full Flying Nun ears mode. I thought I'd share it with you. Go to:

http://picasaweb.google.com/DashingBassets

Does anyone else have a hound who does this?
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets