[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 06:47:14 PDT 2008

Oh, Beth! My heart broke when I read your posting about Blueberry! I am sorry it took me so long, but I am behind on my Drools. Tears are welling up in my eyes for your pain. It is never easy to lose them. I will keep you  in my prayers and have the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm send lots of heart healing drool your way.
For all those who have lost beloved 4-leggers (and 2-leggers) and for others in need, we are sending Drool.
Brenda