[Dailydrool] (no subject)

donna larue dnnlarue at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 14:16:42 PDT 2008

Hey eberbodee.  Dixie heer!  Mom wanted ME to rite eberone to tail dem dat she's doing OK.  De DR sed dat de MRI & MRA showed no signs uv a stroke, a tumor, or an anurism (?)  He DOES say dat SUMTING IS going on, dough.  He's knot ruling out eenyting...cept de afourmintioned problems.  He, also, DOES tink dat it's more dan likely in de cerebellum & de part uv de brane dat controls (?) vision.  He tole her to come back in 2 weeks.....but, if tings keep going downhill like dere twing to do, to cawl de office & tail dem dat he sed to come in "rite now!". So, so far dat's awl we no.....hopefully, tho, we wheel no!  Gittin closer.....dat's in de rite direction, rite?  Howl are awl uv y'all doing?  Is eberbodee OK ware dat tornado was?  We've just now heard about that!  I hope you're awl OK!  It's looking rite now like we're KNOT gitting eeny rein tuday, eether.  IT IS HHHHOOOOTTTT!!!!  I'm GLAD dat Mom let ME rite y'all!!!!!  She's a gud Mom....sumtimeys!!!!  hehehehehehe
 Hope to heer frum y'all soon!!!!  (HEY ROLAND!!!!!  KISSY KISSY HUGS HUGS  WUV YA  WUV YA!!!!!!)  Hey y'all.....I'm doing good!  How bout y'all?  Anything fun going on?  I hope that everybody out West in that tornado are all OK!!!!!!  Please let us know, OK?  Talk later!!!

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane)  Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE