[Dailydrool] drool, drool, drool

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu May 22 07:11:03 PDT 2008

We woke to three digests this morning and OMG we have so much to drool  for.
We are sending lots of healing cyber drool to Dice, Gabby,  Matilda and Hugo.
  We hope you are back on your feet and feeling  well soon.

We are sending Happy Birthday thoughts to Scarlett and  to Momma  Zelda.

We are so proud of da brudder Elwood.  What a nice brudder to calm his  Elder
Clara's fears during the big bang storm.  Thank doG none of you were  hurt.

Welcome to little Opie and to Rupert! Congratulations Norm and Cowboy on
being big brudders.  (Cowboy's Daddyslave must be a pretty nice guy to  surprise
you like that)

Sending TONS of find your way home droolies to Maggie aka Shorty T.
Puleeeeeeeeze come home.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_