[Dailydrool] dirt play

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu May 22 07:14:18 PDT 2008

Do anyone's hounds dig holes in their yard just to find hard clumps of dirt
to play with? Freddie and Ellie run with these clumps in their mouths like
they're playing soccer and try to keep it away from each other.  I worry
they'll swallow them and need surgery or that it will lead to playing with rocks  -
doG forbid.  We have a camper at the lake and the yard is graveled to  keep
the mud down - we watch them like a hawk to be sure they don't eat the  rocks or
darn acorns.

Is this similar to turd hockey?

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610