[Dailydrool] Frank's Annual Vet Visit

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu May 22 08:30:20 PDT 2008

We took Frank to the vet this morning for his annual vet visit.  The vet examined him thoroughly, ears first.  His ears are "perfect" which is "highly unusual for a Basset".  His weight is "perfect" which is "highly unusual for a Basset".  His skin is "perfect" which is "highly unusual for a wrinkly Basset".  Everything else was great, too, though his toofies do need to be cleaned in the next few months.  The vet told Frank how fortunate he is to have owners who know how to care for him so well.  So, THANK YOU DROOLERS!  We use Blue Power ear cleaner, baby carrots for snacks, watch his weight, check his eyes often, clean his wrinkles, feed quality dog food, and more...all because of the knowledge and suggestions you all put out here every day.

One more thing - the vet got a huge kick out of the fact that Frank is the star of YouTube videos which have now been viewed over 10,000 times all together!  LOL!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank
Keswick VA