[Dailydrool] Lots going on!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Thu May 22 08:54:07 PDT 2008

Al, in regards to your post about Ginger, it sounds like she may have food allergies, especially if she gets better when you take her off of the kibble.  You may want to have your vet allergy test her.  In the meantime I would either stick with the chicken and rice or try a food formulated for "senstive stomach" dogs.

Charlie, it was so good to read your post and hear that you and your furbabies are settling in so nicely.  I loved your tagline about basset rescue:  Work with women.  Pick up dogs.  Best laugh I've had in a while.  I hope to meet you and Eeyore and all your babies at the Ramble.

Congratulations Kacy and Cowboy on having a tricky dad-slave who got you Rupert!!  Rupert is one lucky boy to have gone to such a good home.

Happy birthday Zelda and Scarlett!  I hope you both get celebrated and treated with the honor due such special ladies on their special day!

Norm, we're so glad that an "Opie" was a fun brother for you to play with, and not a terrible monster!  Congratulations on your new brother!

Brudder Elwood, you are such a hero!  Elder Clara loves you a lot more than she lets on; she was very sad when you were sick in the vetspital.  Debbie, I hope the damage to your house wasn't too bad!

And finally, Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, and even Dub-Dub are sending headling drool to Dice.  No more rocks Dice!  Hold out for biscuits instead!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, and Lisa (ATB))