[Dailydrool] basset traits

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 10:38:51 PDT 2008

Hi,
I was previously owned and loved by a couple of Bloodhounds, so I get the Hound thing.  I'm currently being loved by Kylee  Dawn and Kaitlynn Skye (14month old sisters).  Kylee doesn't really bark, but she'll spend lots of time laying on her side and talking  (arhooo and squeaking) to the cat.  Kaitlynn barks at her sister to come and play when they're doing the Bassett 500.  Also when I come home and let her out of her crate she grabs a sock, toy etc and squeaks a greeting. Is this a Basset thing?????????????????
Drool to all in need.
Thanks for the great information found here.
glenda
mom to a squeaker and barker