[Dailydrool] Items on hounds bay

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu May 22 17:15:19 PDT 2008

Hi all! King George here! I am finally rested up from
my big trip to Mishgun! Wow it is far from Texas! We
had a great time and was very happy to see our
furends! So now that I am all rested it is time for me
to get to working on our shuffle pledges! Our shuffle
will be Sept 20 NORAINNOTTOOHOTPLEASE So I had momma
put some things on hounds bay first we have a Grandma
Ellen lamp
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1211928602
she loves to help the homeless houndies! Then we have
the lastest quilt from momma
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1212019805
and there is a real cute bobblehead momma found
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1211928803
and a really cool purse momma won in a raffle with
handpainted bassets on it!
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1211929225
help me help the homeless Texas houndies and bid bid
bid!

thanks and snooters to all

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com