[Dailydrool] caught up again

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:33:02 PDT 2008

Well, finally caught up again............Congrats to Bob the Dog and to
Queen Olive.
Welcomke to both Opie (cutey) and Rupert. Hope to see pics of Rupert soon.
Drool to Gabby, Merlin, Dice and Mandy.
Our condolences to the family of Blueberry.  We are very sorry for your
loss.
Finally, a happy Belated Burfday to Momdog Zelda.
Thanks to everyone who shared pics of the waddle. Our ABC waddle is the
30-31st of May so we will share pics from that soon.

Happy Memorial Day (soon) to everyone.  We are heading a few hours north to
be with family.  My brother is driving up from North Carolina and my husband
is going to say goodbye to everyone that lives there as he is leaving in
less then 2 weeks to go back "overseas" again.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver