[Dailydrool] Drool for for April

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 19:23:09 PDT 2008

Meylynda,
The Dog House Gang are sending our prayers and drool for both you and April.  I hope that April will be okay...she is very lucky to have you their for her...especially now.  May  the houndie angels watch over her and protect her and keep her and the buppies stay safe and healthy through the delivery and everyday afterwards.
Much drool to you and April,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo (who rules), Tucker, Abby, Cuddles (the wanna be basset guinea pig) and introducing Mersadeeze Bayleigh Maye' (aka: Sadie...our baby of the family at almost 12 weeks)