[Dailydrool] Stuff

chesserw at comcast.net chesserw at comcast.net
Thu May 22 19:33:45 PDT 2008

Ahrroooos everyone,
Daisy the diva here. first let me say to my friend Zelda, Happy Birthday!!  I just turned 7 in March and I think it is a great age and that you should enjoy every minute of your birthday.  (yes Clyde? ok,ok, stop nudgiing me with your nose, i'm pawing as fast as I can.  Hey! watch your mouth, your paws are bigger than mine!!!)  Dice, we are sending drool your way, one of my little bra--er--brothers Clyde ate a rock before he came here.  He says to tell you to stop doing that, the rocks are tasty, but the time at the vetspital afterward is not fun.  (I knew the kid had rocks for brai--- oh nothing Clyde, no you don't need to read this.).  OK, OK Ollie what do you want to say? My other brother Olliver wants all to know that the Tornado did not come near us, but if it had he would have barked it away. (Dog, thats for shure, this one has a mouth on him, barks at anything that moves).  Yes Ollie, I typed just what you said and that's all. ) What? No I am not afraid of the storm.  Come b
ack here you little twerp, I show you who should be afraid and of who, I mean what.  Excuse me while I go show my little brothers some respect for their elders.

Drool to those that lost their furbabies and those that are sick.
Daizy self appointed spokespawson for the household.
--
Thank you for helping the houndies
Dave and Pam Chesser