[Dailydrool] Daisy & the Fly

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Fri May 23 08:22:40 PDT 2008

I loved the video! But in our house, flies either get eaten or become lifelong friends. Jane and Abner pay no attention, but Belvedere is fascinated by them. He tries to catch them, when they are outdoors, but once they come in they seem to be friends. He has never, to my recollection, deflied this home.

Recently we've had a HUGE fly roaming the house. Bel keeps watching it carefully. Today he was staring off into space in our laundry room, and I think it must have been that he was trying to find the fly or had seen it and lost it (he often can't figure out where flies are, even if they are right near him).

Bassets and flies are so funny!
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets