[Dailydrool] Daisy & the Fly

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 09:23:23 PDT 2008

When Waldo was younger and could still see, he used to be the ninja fly catcher. He would sit very still, moving nothing but his eyes, for however long it took for the fly to come near him - once he waited 15 minutes! And then suddenly, the jaws snap closed - bye, bye, fly. It always reminded me of the scene with Mr. Miyagi and the chopsticks in The Karate Kid...

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com