[Dailydrool] da waffle winner pwize awived !!!

lynnie hughes skoog.ie at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 16:01:54 PDT 2008

Hi,dere,! Mandy-bo-dandy Hewe! Yep, da fed ex man dewiver da dyson handi vac, & I oberhewe things, wit da big ears ya know, so da mom slabe hab dweams ob me gettin bacumed like da u tube star we alls lubs so much, but I gots news fo her:

(to da tune ob "aint no fleas on me")
I might be an O-E-B-E,
but ya ain't gunna bacume, "meeee"

your new foam piddows just a memory,(chew, tear,chew)
cause ya ain't gonna bacume "meeee"

No, ya ain't gonna bacume "meeee"
no, it just ain't happinin, don't ya see,
your faborite teddy bear,
see his stuffins are ebery where,
cause ya ain"t gunna bacume "meeee"

well, I could be an O-E-B-E.
but yer not gonna bacume me,
I'm shakin yer beanie babie,(ear me roar)
till da beanies be wollin all ober da flooor !

yer still not bacuminin "meeee"
darn, I must be an O-E-B-E !!!!!!

Lynnie here, just want to thank Dawn & everyone else for the dyson, and the gourmet bones you added for the hounds.
Just want to add how much i've enjoyed the waddle storys and pictures,congrats to the new stars king bob & queen olive !!!
sending drool to those in need, and Happy memorial day to everyone in drooler land.
Lynnie(vacuming da mess)mandy(shedding)garfieldie(sending purrs)