[Dailydrool] Sketin on then nice

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Fri May 23 18:06:33 PDT 2008

Poor Mitchell! Hope he feels better soon.

Here it's Zuma that gets chomped on. He does mouth off occasionally, but
barks, never growls. The big boys get tired of listening to him. The last
time the male Saint grabbed his back leg and he had a little puncture/tear
inside his leg/groin so took him in to the E-vet up the street. The vet on
is a bitch -on -wheels. If I'd known it was her, we wouldn't have even gone
in - hated her the first time I met her two years ago (for a dressing change
of all things) and it hasn't changed. She tried to say my dogs were
dangerous and out of control and was threatening to call animal control..
what the...About once a year someone gets in a fight that deserves checking
out and it's always about 10 PM on Friday. Anyway, hope you and Mitchell
fare better. From now on, unless it's life threatening, I'll go to the e-vet
that's about a half hour away.

Hope Zelda is feeling better and Nigel gets to keep his nads.

~S

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein