[Dailydrool] Daisy and the Fly

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 20:03:31 PDT 2008

I loved the video of Daisy and the fly!  She was so cute!  The spot on top of Daisy's cute head is adorable.  These bassets can sure provide hours of entertainment.

Summer isn't a good time for my Maggie Mae, as she cannot stand for a fly to be anywhere in the vicinity of her location.  She is constantly on the lookout and her ears start flying as her head spins the minute a fly makes an appearance.

Speaking of ears, I have always called my Maggie "the flying nun" when her ears are flipped backwards.

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/166615