[Dailydrool] cuddling strange dogs

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Sat May 24 12:10:46 PDT 2008

I figure that with going to dog shows, My dogs are exposed to everything
known to man, so I normally do not hesitate to cuddle any puppy or basset I
encounter (which includes slamming on the brakes if I pass one when driving,
so I can jump out and accost the owners) .  However, when we have babies at
home who are unvaccinated, I don't touch ANY other dogs, and when coming
home from anywhere with dogs (dog show, 4-H dog obedience), shoes are
removed before entering the house. and all clothes removed in bedroom an
then we shower and wash hair before visiting puppies.

I used to actually insist any visitors to puppies wear a hospital gown and
gloves, but I've loosened up a bit since then.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com