[Dailydrool] Dice is home

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat May 24 16:34:47 PDT 2008

Well Dice is finally home after his near death experience. He may write a book when he is fully recovered. It is not funny in the least but before we realized just how sick he was he went out and started digging a hole. He has never done this before so I brought him in and went on line and typed in dog digging hole and they said they some very ill dogs that dig holes are doing it to lay down and die. It scared me but my husband thought I was just crazy. This could have been true if we had not gotten Dice to emergency when we did. I recommend the Oradell Animal Emergency Hospital in Patterson NJ to anyone in a serious situation they were wonderful  from meeting us at the door with Dice, my husband carried him in and they had a table with wheels to wisk him to emergency for immediate fluids and xray. Alot of their vets are board certified like his surgeon and the young women vets that were all critical care experts. Thanks to them we have out Dice again, and thanks to all of you who cared so much. Tonight I have one more thing to be thankful for. Dice is home.
Judy