[Dailydrool] vacuums

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sat May 24 16:40:40 PDT 2008

I have a Sears older cannister model with beater and it does work good. and is about 12 years.   H owever my son finally gave up his poor
battered up- duct taped Electrolex  loaded with  pieces on side and took it into a vacuum shop.
I can still see the lock on the owner's face when he saw it and asked murray 'what will I do with it?  Murray said he wanted it fixed. aroooooooooooooooooooo! I will never forget that look sets me off every time Murray was quite serious.

But nowadays at Walmart he got a $49 one and the suction on it is unbelievable more than mine.
So walmart is the place to try first.
Georgie and Miss Becky