[Dailydrool] vacuums

MsBBeaBear at cs.com MsBBeaBear at cs.com
Sat May 24 18:55:47 PDT 2008

Hi,  I do housekeeping for a living.  I have used numerous vacuums but I love
the Hoover's the most.  The best one I found so far is the Fusion.  I think
it was 94.00 at Walmart.  Never needs bags for filters.  I have 5 dogs and it
does great on hair and everything else.  Even has a small attachment for
furniture.  If you are looking for an excellent small vacuum,  I love the Bissel,
easy vac. lightweight.  It is a bagless and weighs about 7 lbs.  Boy does it
pick up dog hair.  LOL.   I have even taken it on some of my jobs and it worked
great.  Good luck with what ever you pick.  The empower was ok, but it is a lot
heavier.
Renee