[Dailydrool] Long day, Nigel.

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat May 24 17:03:07 PDT 2008

I worked 10 hours today bathing, drying and helping to groom dogs. I came
home rather tired, was greeted happily by the gang. Ten minutes later
Mitchell and Llewis went out together and played for a few minutes, rather
nicely.
Sitting at the computer I heard very fierce growling. I went to the door and
there, glaring at Mitchell and Llewis from INSIDE was Nigel, really
snarling. I corrected him, if you want to put it that way, and let Mitchell
and Llewis in because they were at the door asking.
Not one minute later, Nigel had Llewis trapped in the front doorway, ripping
into him. What the??? Is going ON??

Both got crated. Llewis got let out after a couple of minutes, Nigel got to
rot for awhile. I am very angry with him. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior. I
have kidded around before about neutering Nigel and I honestly don't want to
but if this is what he is going to do then it is rapidly becoming a no
choice situation. It wasn't Mitchell he was after this time, it was his
brother who had been playing with Mitchell.

Grrrrrrrr
MomPerson