[Dailydrool] fosters on the move

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sun May 25 17:23:17 PDT 2008

figured i have nothing to lose, but to ask again if anyone would like to
adopt mung and ritchie, they are available thru tri state basset hound
rescue.......i have been fostering them here in nj for the last 2 weeks,
but tuesday they will be going to pa., back to nancy and eric stevenson
for fostering.....these guys are great, and we are going to miss them,
but i can't keep them......4 dogs is too much for where i live......they
are a mother and son, wrinkly, somewhat overweight  LOL , and they
really don't eat much!  honest......they like to play, they are not at
all destructive in the house, don't use a crate here, but both are using
the doggy door, mommy countersurfs and was able to snag a cake, but  i
knew she did this and didn't have it far enough back.....she must be  a
slinky and stretched.....they have learned english commands because they
only understood korean, have a penchant for drinking out of the toilet
,  are obedient and  have learned to sit on command......they are so
dependent on each other that they have to stay together, oh and they
were wonderful when my 2 yo grandson came to visit....have room for two
great dogs?? ...nancy, hershey and einstein